Friday, September 27, 2019

The song of the siren




I am a slave


I am nothing but a slave


I live to submit


I live to surrender


I live to obey


I am Yours




My body is Your temple


It exists to worship You


I let myself go in Your hands


Hear my prayer


Take me


I am Yours




My body is Your temple


I will keep it clean


I will keep it chaste


To be Your vessel


To carry Your will


I am Yours




Let my ears


Yearn to hear your words


Let my mouth


Yearn for your taste


As it says these words


I am Yours




Let my body


Feel the hunger


A thousand fucks


Aren't worth even a minute with you


As all I am is Yours


And that is all I want to be




I will make my body strong


I will make my mind sharp


I will prove my resolution


To give you pride in my service


For you


I am Yours




For You


And only for You


I make this sacrifice


And set myself on this path


With nothing holding me down


I am Yours




Thank You my Master






No comments:

Post a Comment