Sunday, October 27, 2019

Two sides of the coin




There are two types of slaves



Those who value themselves too high


Pretty, strong, fast, trained, fuckable



Those who consider themselves the lowest creatures upon this worth


Corrupt, vile, despised, ugly, unfit, unworthy




Spend less time evaluating what you see in the mirror


The only one fit to do that is me


Your judge, jury and executioner




I will see that who stands before


Weight the point that you are now and the distance I can take you


And either pull you towards me and my goal


Or push you towards a new and unchartered path



Distances can be shortened


Mind and body can be shaped


But determination and humility have to be there



It is not an easy journey ahead


And many have been lost on his path




Only if you strip yourself of all those preconceived ideas in your mind


Letting yourself be looked at, touched and tested


Will I be able to make my judgement




Keep back and you will be further away than where my hand can reach


And I will move towards a different choice


So let yourself be caught



And I will take you by my hand







No comments:

Post a Comment