Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Your place as my slave




I see all slaves as students

Coming to be trained



My classes are different than what you find in a normal school



You will have only one teacher and there is no uniform

You will learn mostly with your body and the subject of study will be you

You will be my student and your body will be my teaching equipment




For the teaching to occur, certain items are required that you must bring


Trust

Respect

Commitment

Endurance

Submission



Doing a proper training demands many things from me being the two most important ones


Time

Dedication



I try to see slaves as a long time investment

Specially as my time for doing trainings is limited


I nowadays search for constructing something that I can be proud of.

Even if it means destroying it first


You may think that you know what it means to be a slave

What it means to be My slave



A slave serves

That is true


But how do you serve me

What should be your manners

What should you do on what occasions

How can you transform even the harshest things that I do to you into things that can give you pleasure and that way please me

How can you break the barriers that hold you from giving yourself fully to me



Nothing you have done until this day can prepare you for what you are about to face in my hands

You will only be a proud slave if you can survive a full training will me... and be invited to return once again



What I offer does not come cheap on the body or the mind

But the reward may be worth it

And it depends only on you



Make me see in you a stone worth cutting into a diamond with a mind strong enough to take a beating until it shines



My playroom, my teachings and my time can be yours

And only a Contract away from getting it





No comments:

Post a Comment