Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Dish of the day



Several times over the years, I have been asked to tell slaves what happens inside my sessions


My usual answer is to see the list of keywords on my profile and any doubt regarding what is listed, the Internet can provide all the information that is required


To the non-believers or just basically lazy, here is the homework made specifically for you on a quick search on Wikipedia








As for how I make usage of the keywords, the only way for you to find out is to read the previous posts and experiment with me how my way works


What I do and how I do it does not work for all


If it did, my life would revolve around the training of slaves as a profession, but since slavery was abolished many years ago there is not much search for such a job


Either way, I would find no fun in training those that can't run away, removed of any possible future on his own, unable to think and reason



Some things have to happen on its own, chosen by one's free will



I expect nevertheless that you commit to what we agree upon


It is the time to not be afraid and grab the chance that I give you




Make the best of it






1 comment:

Master Joseph said...

30 000 page views have been achieved

Thank you to all the readers

To commemorate here is a new post for you all

Keep up the good reading

Master Joseph

Post a Comment