Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Jack in the Box



On the backyard of my Master's home


Lies a special place for slaves like me




The reward of the ones who won the tests and trials


Of those with no place to return to


Of those that are now called His




It is an arid place


Soulless and bare


There is no sound, light or motion


A resting place for me to be




There is the darkness


There is myself


Darkness facing darkness


Both trying to chain me




When the light overcame the darkness


I became free


Free to take the life


That my Master bestows upon me




There is nothing to keep me warm


But I feel warm inside


My body naked and chained


Hugged in the embrace of my Master's will




The Box is my sweetest dream


And is also my worst nightmare


It is the place where I have nothing


But it is the place where I have so much




It is both my crib


As it is is my coffin


It is the place where I died to the world


And the place where I was born for Him




In the Box I faced the pain


The torture and the discomfort


But it is where I found true happiness


And the place where I am to be




In the Box I have floated


Clung only to my Master's words


Lost in time and space


Lost but never alone




It is the place where I sleep


It is the place where I became awake


It is the place that I now call home





Thank you my Master






1 comment:

Slave A said...

When I first meet the box I am blind, none of its mysteries are apparent to me.
My shackles are put in place, a gag fills my mouth, and I turn on the stool as instructed, my feet encounter the hard edge and are guided over.
I do not know it as I stand there but this is my initial contact with the only concession to softness in this smooth, hard world.
I lie down as commanded, my blindfold is removed and I am allowed to take in the limits of the box that is to be my home.

I AM A SLAVE ------- I EXIST ONLY TO SERVE

And now the lids are closed and locked, I am alone in the box for the first time. For how long? Does it matter?
It is just a container, and the content it was built to hold is a slave. Its purpose is fulfilled.
There will be many long hours in this storage space, a place for everything, and everything in its place. And this is my place now for when there is no function or requirement. I am just another useful toy that can be taken out or put back as needed.
This is my place.

YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND

Slowly we reach an understanding, the box and I.
We are part of one unit, we learn of our limitations, reach an accommodation.
Neither has a purpose without the other, the box was born to hold a slave, the slave was born to fulfill its purpose.
And now I have a home, a place to be still
when the Master has no use or desire.

THE BOX IS MY HOME - IT IS WHERE I BELONG

I am content in my box, it is what my Master wishes.
I stay here and wait, when he needs me he knows where I am.
His property is safely stored, it is locked away, no one can take it and it can come to no harm in its box.
I do not mind the discomforts or the isolation, they too are part of my world now.
They are of no consequence.

MY ONLY DESIRE IS TO PLEASE MY MASTER

Post a Comment