Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Calling for a muse


Every writer needs its inspiration to write


My muse has been as and will always be for this blog the slaves that serve me


As you probably can notice by the agenda that I posted before this month, the period where I did less posts was when I was on holidays/house work


Even with more time to spare, the words did not come as easily as when I did slave training


There was a period where too much trainings eventually led to no posts, mostly due to being extremely busy and not having time to write, but what came afterwards was enough to fill more posts than for the rest of the year that had passed


My new year's resolution regarding slave trainings as I have posted on my recon profile brings a difficult challenge both for me and my muses in the coming year


Having only 4 slaves in a whole year is a very small amount by all standards


Will I be able to be inspired enough by their performance to be able to write new posts at a constant pace to keep my readers occupied


That is something for you all to discover



If you have been under my wing before and you think you can inspire me with your performance as my slave, feel free to apply to occupy one of the time slots available



Otherwise there will be nothing more to read soon enough





No comments:

Post a Comment