Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A Master's agenda - Year 2014 Summary



I would like start by saying that for this year I planned not doing more than 12 sessions


Due to changes of work, my time is not as extended as it was in the past and my availability for doing them is diminishing rapidly


Nevertheless I did 14 sessions, more than I initially predicted


Preparing a two hour session involves just setting up the gear and choosing a theme for the play (should probably say three hours as it takes about one hour to put everything back in place and clean all objects that have been in more intimate contact with my slaves)


Preparing an initiation involves convincing my partner to host the slave, setting up the house to have him, preparing food to be eaten during his stay and setting up the proper mindset to train him


As you can imagine the cleaning up takes more than a couple of hours (sometimes a week)


These sessions are set with at least a month in advance



For the preparation of the final training it takes close to three months of preparations and demands that I take holidays during the training as it involves my 24h dedication to the task at hand


It is by far the most demanding of the trainings and one that only the most promising slaves will have the honor to see it done by my hands



My trainings do not come cheap on body and mind for both slave and Master


As such I select those that I see worth of living them



I would like to say that every slave out there is worthy of my time


But that is false



Every experience that I have offered is meant to change the world within



That does not mean that you will be able to feel it


That will depend at the point of the path you are in



Being in contact with me, exchanging messages and seeing my face does not grant you the right to be my slave



Having a date in my agenda does


Proving that you have what it takes, showing proper manners during a conversation and showing you have the strength and seriousness do survive it is a precondition


But showing that you need my training to pass to the next stage is what will make me take you above all things



I am above all a slave trainer


And I enjoy a good challenge






No comments:

Post a Comment